TL Acura's mid level luxury sedan puts the emphasis on creature comforts, without compromising class leading performance...

Tl type s odometer problems and vibrations

Old 11-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Default Tl type s odometer problems and vibrations

I guys i just get an 2002 tl type s the car runs pretty good, i have to say i love it. But it has some problems, speedo works and odometer woorks, but i noticed the car has the same amount of miles since i brought it, so i believe that it goes back to where it was when i turn the key off over night, weird huh? The other problem is the light behind the odometer doesnt light up, you think that have something related? Also the other problem i have is the car vibrate some times under load, but only sometimes, i have all 4 new tires and brakes, and my vsa light come on couple min after the car is running, and stays on, thats all the time but the car only vibrates some times, the whole front end shakes pretty bad when i hit the gas, if i let go stop the vibrations, the light with a triangle with ! Inside is on all the time, if some one have any advice on this please let me know, thanks

Old 11-09-2011, 10:18 PM

Any?? Dam this forum really sucks