RSX Acura's entry into the sport compact class combines high horsepower and cutting edge suspension to give the driver the feel of a race ready sports car...

radio problem

Old 12-29-2007, 05:34 PM

Heres my problem.I unpluged the ant. on the radio to install a sirius fm direct adapter to get better reception for my sirius .Now the radio dont power up the air bag light is on the power locks dont work and door pins dont turn on the int. light.I put everything back to how it was and still nothing.I took the battery off to maybe try to reset everything but still no luck.How could all of this happen by just unpluging the radio ant.???I checked to see if any other plugs were loose and all related fuses.I give up and dont want to take it to the stealership.[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]
< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>

< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-41";
urchinTracker();
</>