RDX This powerful crossover combines handling and power with plenty of cargo room..

How to buy a new car and save the most money!! Dealer Secrets!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 02:07 AM
Default How to buy a new car and save the most money!! Dealer Secrets!!

When I started to do research on my new Acura, I came across this site that showed me everything I needed to know about how to buy a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to the site and they sent me free information on how to negotiate with a car dealer, all the ways the car dealer is making money off of me, and how to purchase a new car at invoice price. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I printed out the email, brought it to the Acura dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice price. If you are in the market for a new Acura, this is some must read information and it is free. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others about buying a new Acura.
newacuraincentives.com

Old 12-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Don't buy BTC right now. I think that the correction will be at least up to $ 15,000. If there is an opportunity to buy at $ 12,000, then this should be done. If you are still ready to buy cryptocurrency, you can use this service Switchere.com. I have already bought there several times, and now I advise everyone to Buy cryptocurrency on Switchere.com. On the other hand, think a hundred times before doing something, especially if we are talking about crypto money.

Last edited by toyoiwea; 12-10-2020 at 06:24 PM.