MDX Acura's compact yet versatile All Wheel Drive Sport Utility Vehicle...

How not to get screwed by the Acura dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 02:07 AM
Default How not to get screwed by the Acura dealer?

When I started to do research on my new Acura, I came across this site that showed me everything I needed to know about how to buy a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to the site and they sent me free information on how to negotiate with a car dealer, all the ways the car dealer is making money off of me, and how to purchase a new car at invoice price. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I printed out the email, brought it to the Acura dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice price. If you are in the market for a new Acura, this is some must read information and it is free. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others about buying a new Acura.
newacuraincentives.com

Old 05-09-2010, 03:38 PM

Take a look at this if you are in the market for a new Acura MDX. Will show you everything you need to know to buy your new Acura at Invoice and not get taken for a ride by the car dealer!!