New Member Area New to Acura Forum? Stop in tell us about you...

problem w/ my acura

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 11:16 PM

My 94 integra ls has been acting up for a few days now. Everytime I drive my car sputters as if somethings not connecting or like its not getting enough gas when I push on the accelerator. When I'm stopped the engine feels as if its going to die on me. I've changed my oil, filters, spark plugs just to see if that would help any, but it hasn't. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about what I could do to help. thanks

Old 04-18-2006, 03:42 AM

not sure but are your injectors cloged? I would try some of that injector cleaner that you add to ur gas and see if that helps . but hell I know jack but it cant hurt

Old 05-11-2006, 09:29 PM

Wussup Dude. I have the same problem right now. I drive a civic with a 95 integra engine and I tryin to figure it out also. So far i've changed my fuel pump, fuel filter, and spark plugs. I also used a fuel injector cleaner but it didn't do much. I took the fuel rail and injectors out and the holes where the injectors go was full of black sutt, that just started to like fall to peices when I pulled it out. I just kinda cleaned the holes out a little. It helped a little but I'm guessin that I need to change the injectors also. I really don't know. I am eventually goin to change them. I joined this forum to see if anyone knows if I can put turbo injecters with havin a turbo cause I don't want to buy stock injectors and then later have to buy the turbo ones when I get the turbo. So if you can help please let me know. Well thats all I can give you. I hope it helps. Later.

Old 06-16-2006, 09:44 PM

Hey ok If its Idling low?? Maybe you should try adjust the timing on your distributor. Thats what I did.

Old 06-17-2006, 03:23 AM

Well I did kinda check out the inside of the distributor but I didn't check the timing. I did notice that the little white strip thingy is turnin a little black like it's wearin down. I did find a cracked injector so I changed it but now it kinda takes a little while to start. I guess i'm gonna have to check the distributor. Thanks for the info.

Old 07-12-2006, 03:22 AM

hey man check your vacuum lines one is broke or cracked