Legend This long running platform offered buyers both a coupe and sedan with a combination of luxury and performance...

Turboing C32a

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 11:42 PM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
Ok here is my question to anyone who can lend a hand. I have custom manifolds and intercooler kit i purchaced from LabRat. I have Python 550cc injectors, AEM feul pres regulator, Tail wastegate, Turbonetics T3/T4, HKS EVC,Turbo XS BOV,Walboro 255lph pump, Spec Stage 2 clutch, LabRat lightend pulleys, all of that is on. Iboughta AFC Neo to control the fuel, but I wasnt thinking about timing. So now I need to sell the AFC and get either a piggy back or a stand alone unit. My question is what is available for the 94 coupe? I would want to do the bestbrain for it, not the cheapest. I just want it done right. That leads me to my next question?Where do I go to get this thing tuned. Im in Myrtle Beach right now is there aynone within 5-6 hours drive time to get this thing tuned? I want it done right so I want to take it to a guy who has done plenty of honda tuning. I also would like them to have worked with the piggy or stand alone unit that I buy. I dont want anyone learning on my car. My roomate just put a Greddy TT kit on his 350 and we drove it all the way to Orlando just to get it put on and tuned. We took it there cause thats all he does, Zs. So I need someone like that, someone who knows the Legend and familar Honda ECUs. If anyone can help me let me know. My car is just sittin waitin...[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] Wish I could get it done, ready to see those numbers it puts down.[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-41";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 04-16-2008, 09:59 PM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
How did you get all that under the hood?I really wanted to turbo but there is no room. im lookin as superchargers now.I dont know about with turbo but i have all kinds of mods and I got a safc ll and got it dyno tuned and it ran way better and made good hp. for what you have i would recomend aemstandalone just make sure you have someone who knows whatthey are doing tunes it.
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-41";
urchinTracker();
</>