Vigor The Mid-Sized FF Sedan.

Need help figuring out what is wrong woth my 92 vigor

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Question Need help figuring out what is wrong woth my 92 vigor

There was a crack the bottom of my radiatior and I couldnt afford to fix it for a few months. Well the tranny fluid and the radiator fluid mixed in the bottom and when I put the new radiator in a valve released all the mixed fluid and now that the fluid is clean it just pumps out radiator fluid. Fluid comes out even when the car is not running and you can see it coming out as you pour fluid into the radiator. The valve is located coming off the engine block on the upper right side of the block. The tube is about 6 inches long that connects it to the engine. I attached a picture of this valve. I have gone to two Acura dealers, checkers, o rielly, and napa plus numerous home mechanics have looked at it. The only explanition anyone has is it is an air release valve but no where sells the part. I know someone has had to have had this problem at some point so, if so, PLEASE help. I dont know what else or where else to go for help without spending far too much to bring it in to a shop, but unfortunatly at this time I can not afford to do so. Any info will help! thank you!

Attached Thumbnails Need help figuring out what is wrong woth my 92 vigor-rad.jpg  
Old 11-22-2012, 03:57 AM
Newest Of Newbies

you should change your radiator soon