RSX Acura's entry into the sport compact class combines high horsepower and cutting edge suspension to give the driver the feel of a race ready sports car...

your-xtc is gay

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 04:38 PM

your-xtc is so f**king gay that he sucks his dad off.And he must be really a dumb *** because he cant spell my name right LOL.And The SRT-4 IS NOT A NEON! I DID ASK AROUND AND WENT TO THE DEALER AND THEY SAID IT HAS A differnet motor.God this guy is such a ***.Dude its not a neon because your mom was in bed yelling omfg omfg srt-4 srt-4 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .So go jack off to your little sister or brother if you have one.You ***. Edited by: loversxman

Old 05-25-2006, 02:52 PM

aww is someone mad because they got called out. good comebacks though. I am impressed. But let me call you out once again. I am gay. Doesn't it suck to have a *** know way more about cars than you and uhm the srt-4 is still a neon as posted on the back of the car. Yes it has a different motor but so does my spec v and it is still called a sentra which by the way will also whip the sh*t out of your rsx. Oh one last thing I do not have a little bro but I do have a little sis and she could probably beat you in a 1/4 mile. Come on get mad and type the stupidest sh*t you can think of. [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Here wait I got one the SRT-8 isn't a charger. Do you even know what SRT-4 stands for. It isn't the name of a car. Neon is the name of the car. If you need any other info though give me a shout. Next time I recommend that you don't bring my family into any of this sh*t. If you have a problem with me deal with me.

Oh here is a pop quiz for you:

What is a balance shaft?

What is the mm stroke of your engine?

And the essay question for extra credit:

Name and explain the different parts of a turbo package and upgrades you need to make to a stock car to run a turbo safely.

Old 05-25-2006, 04:52 PM

LOL what are you wanting me to name off?Every thing you need to turbo a car?Because i know what you need.Nos,boost lines,super charger,oil pan,plugs and wires,bolts,a smaller exhaust, and one of those big radiators in the front

Old 05-26-2006, 11:45 AM

sh*t im so sorry i know what happend im in the wrong forum LOL.I have a nsx and im on the wrong side.sorry man LOL But my car is faster than yours LOl

Old 05-27-2006, 05:15 AM

I've been holding back.. I haven't said anything just to watch and see
what this guy will say next. It's so funny how he just IGNORED The first two questions.

ok. Let me start with the "essay question"

The question WAS: "Name and explain the different parts of a turbo package and upgrades you need to make to a stock car to run a turbo safely."

Your answer WAS: Nos,boost lines,super charger,oil pan,plugs and wires,bolts,a smaller exhaust, and one of those big radiators in the front

ok... first off... NOS... This is usually known as N02 or Nitrous Oxide and is definately NOT needed to RUN A TURBO in any way, shape, or form. Even a f**kin 12 year old KID that plays Need for Speed Underground 2 could tell you that Nitrous is a completely separate unit.

second. SUPER CHARGER?!?! what the f**k were you thinking when you typed this? I ALREADY EXPLAINED the difference between a turbocharger and a supercharger in another post that YOU started.

OIL PAN, PLUGS, WIRES, BOLTS?!?!? Four of the most hilarious answers you gave.

And Last. But not least.
"one of those big radiators in the front" ... If your head wasn't so far up your *** you might have read xtc's reply.. IT'S CALLED A f**kING INTERCOOLER YOU IGNORANT BASTARD!

Now to say that you have a NSX just makes me think you don't even own a car. And that you are a full of sh*t. Why come here and ask questions about a car you dont even own? Nothing better to do? Get a JOB and buy an RSX .. then come back here after you've read about your new car and maybe someone will answer your questions.

Edited by: RSXcess201

Old 05-27-2006, 02:56 PM

Very well put I believe. I wrote a very nice private message to this guy telling him if he ever needed help to come at me nicely and I would. This is an ASE certified guy (AKA a f**king auto mechanic) talking and he is going to come at me all wrong. His last post just told me never to help this foolish person anymore.

Oh and RSXess to tell you the truth I don't even own a rsx, but one of the guys in my over 20 car crew does. I support at least one of every forum on the cars that my guys own. SOWWY!!! Anyway keep up with this forumyou are always gonna have losers in it somewhere and let me know if I can help anyone. OH and when you guys see my own shop come out hopefully less than 5 years you better stop in and say hello. Look for THESE GUYS INNOVATIONS but that is in a few years.