RSX Acura's entry into the sport compact class combines high horsepower and cutting edge suspension to give the driver the feel of a race ready sports car...

srt-4 vs rsx

Old 05-11-2006, 12:37 PM

i killed that neon lasnnight.Thats right that ***** went down.Every one was telling me he would have my *** be he went down.I got my cams on to go along with my cat back and intake.I pulled on him ny like 2 cars.god im so happy Those cars are slow as dirt rsx aare the best car ever. I think im goingto buy a turbo for my car.Can i buy a kit for 700? Thanks the srt-4 killerEdited by: loversxman

Old 05-11-2006, 01:42 PM

Hello anyone ? Do you guys new what i just beat here? A really fast car.THey run like 12s all day wit ha few mods

Old 05-11-2006, 04:21 PM

good job on the neon kill! I beat a feew in my civic hatch with the b18c5 (type R). They are quick but not that quick. Congrats to you my friend.

If you find a kit for $700, it's either stolen or the biggest piece of [email protected] kit on the market and aint gunna be worth it.Edited by: copyguy

Old 05-11-2006, 05:32 PM

thanks for the info i am learning about turbos.Are they even worth geting one for this car? And if so about how much do they run? Thanks man

Old 05-12-2006, 12:47 AM

The GReddy Bolt-On Turbo Kit: Acura RSX Type S 2002-on - $2,755.75

anything cheaper would probably be a waste of money.

Is it worth it to put this part on an RSX? It allllll depends on what you want to do.

If you wanna Drag (which it seems like thats what you wanna do) then you'd probably want to go with the Turbo. But if you want to race.. Like take corners fast and still have power to dip out while you're not in vtec. You might want to check out a supercharger.

</font></span>Comptech Supercharger Kit: w/ K-Pro - </span>$4,310.00

^^^ This price includes Kpro - ECU($990) ^^^

Turbos increase power at a certain RPM
Superchargers Increase power at all RPMS (all the time)
</span>

- I raced a 1994 Mustang GT with a Saleen Bumper(lol) last night.. All I have is an Injen Cold Air Intake. And I was head to head with him up untill like 80 mph when he gave up. I cant tell if he was pushing it all the way but we definately raced and why would he let me win??
</font>
Edited by: RSXcess201

Old 05-15-2006, 06:08 PM

he probably was pushing it. The old mustang GTs were not that fast they were too heavy.

About loversxman turbo question. Buy a kit. Make sure you return line your fuel rail. It doesn't matter how you race the turbo is gonna help. Supercharger on a 4cyl. I don't like it.

P.S. I got something for your RSX

Old 08-05-2006, 06:04 PM

to the lil turdo or supercharger q i kno a couple of guys with both one has an 04 type s with a the hks kit runnin 8 pounds ecu upgrade an a costom flowmaster exhast. he has a good tune with 440cc injectors. hes pushin 380 at the wheels he will run 12.8 1/4 also jason has a 02 wit the comptech supercharge also blowin about 8psi not sure on all the specs but brads turbo stomps him in all lil races an the supercharged rsx has about 7grand more in it..... turbo is the way to go with the rsx JUST MAKE SURE U HAVE A GOOD TUNE dont lean it out it will blow

Old 07-16-2007, 12:40 AM

why is it people are so biased when it comes to what car they own? Im sick of seeing these theads where people act like complete idiots over a simple race. "Those cars are slow as dirt rsx aare the best car ever" like... are you serious buddy? what are you like 16 or something? i realize the SRT-4 is your biggest competition and when you actually beat a stock one when you have a bunch of mods in your car it makes you feel all giddy inside but lets put the facts down.. stock for stock .. srt will own a rsx .. same goeswhen you putmoney into both. Driver mod plays a huge roll when drving a car that has over 250ft/lbs of torque out of the factory. Ive beatin my buddies RSX with hondata, intake, exhaust, header.. i only have an intake on my car..

looking for recognition on a forum and calling it a neon just makes you seem like your one of those fat 8 year old kids screaming for his moms attention when he learns how to snap his fingers or some sh*t.

Edited by: d-man05