RSX Acura's entry into the sport compact class combines high horsepower and cutting edge suspension to give the driver the feel of a race ready sports car...

Ring for the Rod

Old 07-09-2005, 08:27 PM

[img]uploads/tonillo/C4928_7d_1_b.jpg[/img]Hi guys, i am from El Salvador Centro America, and i have an Acura RSX Type S, i have a problem with my car, the Story of the problem is because i sent my car for the Workshop to change the Pistons, but some mechanic guy lost one of the rings that is inside of the rod (i send you a picture of it), the problem is than here in my country the parts of the Acura RSX are not easy to find, so, if you know someone that can help me to find ONE ring for the rod I will be very thanksfull with you, i have my RSX at the Workshop for 2 mounths and i search all over my country to find this little ring and i can't find it.
Thanks to read my email, i will be very happy if you know someone than have one of this rings. Thanks for taking time reading my email.

Old 03-09-2006, 01:40 AM

i need to know what year your car is. i think 03 through 06 would take the same kind but I am not sure other than that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.