RSX Acura's entry into the sport compact class combines high horsepower and cutting edge suspension to give the driver the feel of a race ready sports car...

Need Badges for Type S

Old 07-26-2007, 02:41 PM

Hi all, It's been a while...sorry for my absence.

The other day I went out to get in the car and come to work, and saw that overnight someone had ripped the rear badges off of my car [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

Just when the new car was growing on me too...(it's been kind of love/hate so far with me and this car, due in part to the first incident plus the fact that this car is NOT bike-friendly).

This is my SECOND incident of vandalism in under 4 months with my RSX...and makes me more than a little angry. The suckers are not cheap! Plus, they scratched the paint....asses!!!

Anyhoo.... since I know some of you "de-badge" your cars, I thought someone might have a set for sale. Any takers? I need both the "RSX" and the "Type S" badges in silver for my silver '04. If interested, please tell me your price (include shipping to MD if you can).

Thanks,
MojoGrrl

Edited by: MojoGrrl

Old 08-24-2007, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by MojoGrrl
Hi all, It's been a while...sorry for my absence.

The other day I went out to get in the car and come to work, and saw that overnight someone had ripped the rear badges off of my car [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

Just when the new car was growing on me too...(it's been kind of love/hate so far with me and this car, due in part to the first incident plus the fact that this car is NOT bike-friendly).

This is my SECOND incident of vandalism in under 4 months with my RSX...and makes me more than a little angry. The suckers are not cheap! Plus, they scratched the paint....asses!!!

Anyhoo.... since I know some of you "de-badge" your cars, I thought someone might have a set for sale. Any takers? I need both the "RSX" and the "Type S" badges in silver for my silver '04. If interested, please tell me your price (include shipping to MD if you can).

Thanks,
MojoGrrl
i got one off my '05 if your interested...