RSX Acura's entry into the sport compact class combines high horsepower and cutting edge suspension to give the driver the feel of a race ready sports car...

I hate my brother

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 04:16 PM

hey guys i caought my brother on here f**king around and sh*t,so i beat his *** and i got moved out of the house......And No that was not me that was saying those things.The last thing i said was that i was wanting to know about whats the differnce in a turbo and a sc.Im so sorry guys.But now because of my brother beign a dick i have to find a place to live.Im am staying with friends right now.And YES I DO HAVE A RSX AND A VERY GOOD JOB.But again sorry.and to some of you guys,sorry but when you live in a house with 3 brothers and you work 9hr a day its kind of hard to see if any one is on your computer.I guess i will log out for now onnnnn

Old 06-07-2006, 03:07 PM

well I don't know if your question has been answered but a turbo is built for more high end and your supercharger is built for low end. Usually you will see a supercharger running on higher than four cylinder engines mostly because weight becomes an issue for getting those cars up and going and turbos are usually used on cars that need the top end more like a 4 cyl. You can still use a sc on your car but IMO i think you are way better off with a turbo.