Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale 2007 Acura TSX AT

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2024, 12:49 PM
Default For Sale 2007 Acura TSX AT

Located in Concord NH, 150,850 miles. I am the second owner, previously owner was a colleague. I purchased in late 2015 and have put on approximately 45,000 miles. It has been garaged during my ownership. I have full service records of my ownership and Carfax on hand. I have two keys and fobs, and all original booklets. It has been an absolute gem of a car for me, and it has been serviced by the same local shop for over ten years. Brakes were done in October. In the last few years, the alternator, starter and battery have been replaced. With the exception of the blue tooth module, which was disconnected when it stuck in the ON position (I never used it), everything works, and works well. I believe the module is easy to replace. I have rated it as Good condition, probably somewhere between Good and Very Good though. The body has a few flaws, nothing major. The most serious in in the rear bumper where I was rear ended when stopped at a light. I chose not to pursue a claim as the elderly woman was traumatized, and the damage was minor (it was a Honda Fit). There are some minor dents, dings and touchups; while the body could use some TLC, it is good for a 17 year old daily driver. I have included pictures of the dings and I believe any issues are more than reflected in the price. The windshield has some light pitting, no cracks or issues. The wheels are original, have some pitting and minor rust. The interior is very good; some wear on the seats that I touched up. The rear was rarely used and has original mats, the front are aftermarket heavy duty rubber TSX mats. There is minor damage on the driver's side rear seat, and a few other blemishes on the seats.

Old 01-18-2024, 11:32 AM

Sold. thank you