Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Canon PowerShot SD700,Blackberry 8700 and

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 03:27 PM

Guys I am trying to clear some funds up so that I can fund my project car.
All the unnecessary stuff has to go if I want my baby on the road next spring.
All the prices are OBO however RESONABLE offers. Lowballers will be ignored. Local pickup preferred but willing to ship at your expense. Located 1 hour north of North Bay

1. Blackberry 8700 Locked to Rogers
This was a gift from my girl however after long and hard thinking period I decide I just cant justify the amount of money I would had sitting around.
Blackberry is new still in original box. I only took it out one time and turned it on to see what the hype is about. I think it’s great for businesses however not for guys like me.
Blackberry comes with
-set of headphones
-wall charger
-original package
-memory card
-I will also throw in a free Bluetooth head set from Motorola
asking 440 OBO. Please don’t lowball as this cost my girl 600 without contract. Proof or purchase will be provided for warranty purposes
Name:  8d_1.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  13.3 KB
Name:  c3_1.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  17.6 KB

2. Pioneer GPS Navigation System (AVIC-S1)
This is a verry slightly used Pioneer Avic S1 portable navigation unit. I used it to get to Florida and for the week I was in Florida on vacation in my rental car. It is an AMAZING unit!! I have eclipse In-dash navigation in my altima, and this Pioneer has more features and options and is more accurate than that!! It has the entire United states downloaded on it already, with an upgradeable hard rive!! It has all your Bluetooth features; it also acts as an MP3 player with a SD Slot on the side!! You can display pictures on the unit, listen to your favorite songs, all while navigating to your destination!! Search by address, points of interests, or just closest to you!! Want to find the nearest gas station, hotel, restaurants, or grocery stores?? It can do it all!!! I just have no need for it anymore, other for the one vacation trip!! It retails for about $500...im just getting rid of it,
Asking 300 OBO Again I played 500 + tax and barely used it so don’t lowball
Name:  88_1.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  15.4 KB

3. Canon PowerShot SD700 IS Digital Camera 6 mega pixel
Very good condition. This was really an impulse buy right before my trip to Cuba. Used it for a week and never again. Anybody who knows anything about cameras knows that this is top of the line. Ran me close to 600 dollars back in the day. Comes with:
original box
camera
leather carry case. The pics I took with this camera turned out mint. I also love the auto focus since none of the pictures came out blurry like my previous Kodak. Asking 300 OBO please no low ballers
Name:  04_1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  11.7 KB

I am trying hard to fund my project for next year. Buyers welcome to meet me and view the stuff before buying any of it. Willing to ship at owner’s expense. For any other questions please e-mail me ndahus@hotmail.com

Old 11-03-2006, 03:21 PM

thanx

Old 11-04-2006, 11:22 AM

got an offer for the cam 280 anybody want to take it for 290

Old 11-05-2006, 02:19 PM

bump

Old 11-06-2006, 01:29 PM

bump