Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

Whether this is good or not...urgent plzz?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Default Whether this is good or not...urgent plzz?

I have to give a small speech or a casual topic talk…I felt I wil do this given below…our attitude during our preparation time before exams

Starts like
Early in the morning,The alarm rings say at 6 n we snooze it so that we can get up after 5 more min…its 6:11 nw..oh wat an odd time to getup..lets getup at 6.20..or no make it 6.30…..its 6.3o nw…come on for an other half an hr…like dat we delay n finally getup at 8 in d morning…as soon as we get up, we think I shouldn’t do this again from tomorrow onwards…I have to make sure that I wake up early…all of a sudden we feel so health conscious and promise ourselves to take a walk or do exercise or do yoga…you know all these will make our concentration improve which is very important..

We get up study for a while and we feel we should take a break…relax and not to put so much of stress on our mind…afterall how much can the brain absorb all that we read….our break time passes so fast that we feel like extending it….eventually our break time was for one hour and wat we studied so far was just half an hour…its lunch time approachin nw..ok now that its lunch time why to go back to books and interrupt our seriousness…we decide to finish our lunch…ok…so had lunch…now wat…open the books…god so sleepy…lets sleep for half an hour now and sleep late little so that we can study in the night..half an hour becomes 1 hour…we getup feelin guilty and again promise ourselves to stay awake in the night for a little more longer..
Its evening time now…we switch on tv…some movie is playin…we notice that this movie has been played about 10 times on tv earlier but we wonder how we dint watch it now finding it interesting as ever…oh even the advertisemts are wonderful…we watch the whole movie…
Time has passed…. Movie is over…started studyin again….it was going good…another half an hour passed still good…suddenly the electricity goes off….ahhhhh we feel so relieved inside inside somewhere..now we decide not study under any charging light or any other source…our eyes are important isnt it…they get strained…time passes…its getting darker and power comes back…now its already so late so why not sleep early today and start studying seriously from tomorrow

Old 02-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Administrator :
Cool

College life is just so important, isn't it!

Attached Thumbnails Whether this is good or not...urgent plzz?-100_1455.jpg  
Old 02-24-2011, 05:48 AM

Hey this is fabulous story and i feel it is really the fact of my life i also used to do the same and i believe most of the kids also do the same ,these days can never be forgotten i wish i could have them again in my life .

Old 02-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Administrator :

Those wheels in that picture are for a lexus..Click on them about 3 x's they get nice and big...

Old 03-11-2011, 08:57 AM

Oh this is a usual practice done with all the kids ,i am also one from these always want to wake up early and do our work and sit to study but this never happens as we have many many excuses within ourselves ,but they are the memorable moments of my life and i always want it to come back in life .

Old 03-29-2011, 01:17 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Great story. I used to do the same when i was kid. U made me remember of my childhood days.

Old 03-30-2011, 02:44 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Hi, i know the best wigs store, most of the pictures are taken from the real wigs made from them.
they also have large collection of designer wigs and you dont need to pay them at designer price.
i also purchased my wigs ($99) from that store http://www.thiswigs.com/,
just received the wigs! Guess what, they're gorgeous and comefortable fit. loooooooooooove it!