Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

BE WARY OF THIS DEALERSHIP

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 12:49 PM

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD class=smText vAlign=top background="" bgColor=#f8f8fc></TD>
<TD class=text vAlign=top background="" bgColor=#f8f8fc>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD class=smText width="80%"></TD>
<TD noWrap align=right width="20%">[img]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/HP_ADM~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/quote_icon.gif[/img] </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

I've had my car serviced at Lynnwood, WA. Acura3 times.

No problems. Great service. GREAT PLACE - until now-

Today? "someone" stole $30 cash out of a folded pile ofmoney totaling $107, that I had in my console!

I forgot my "locking" key for my glove compartment, had no pockets to place cash or credit cards,so had to hide money/cards under a few items in the console. Counted it before I went in.(Some one paid me back last night so that's why cash was in car!) I was going to go to the bank later today. Returned to get credit card to pay for service and counted money - noticing the $30 theft. Service manager refunded $25 oil change and said they had cameras, but that all employees were long term. I called later but he said they could not tell anything from camera, and that they were so busy, etc. I told him I had to cancel all the credit cards and that it was areally disappointing experience.

I will never go back because of this violation and also knowing the person is still working there.We'll now have to travel to another dealershipmany miles away for any warrantly service. I guess the vacuum and wash wasn't complimentary after all!

End of story - don't leave any valuables in your car - I thought Acura hired the best, but apparently that is not the case. I'm just glad they did not have the house key to make a copy of, since they have my address from the console too. Guess you just can't trust anybody these days. Sad.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Old 10-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Newest Of Newbies

hmmmm thanks[img]smileys/smiley10.gif[/img]