Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

Which trailer hitch to but OEM or Third Party?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Default Which trailer hitch to but OEM or Third Party?

I am looking for a trailer hitch and wiring harness for 2008 Acura MDX. I looked at both third party vendors such as etrailer.com and OEM vendors such as: NOT ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS Rule # 7 I see a big difference in price. For example I can get a third party custom hitch and harness from etrailer for about $180 with free shipping. The OEM on the other hand will go pretty close to $500 plus including shipping (This would include the bumper trim kit though)

My question is: Can the additional expense be justified in any way. Are the third party hitches lower in quality, appearance, ease of installation or ease of use than OEM?

Thanks

Samson

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 12-23-2009 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Do Not Post Direct Links To Selling Sites AnyMore ...
Old 12-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Default The limitation of video converter trial version

Nowadays, video converter is more and more popular all over the world, because Varieties of handheld devices like iphone, ipod, blackberry, PSP, Xbox play very important roles in our digital life. we can use video converter to convert any video to the video formats supported by these devices. So many video converters such as iphone video converter, ipod video converter, psp video converter come out to meet different requirements.

But there is no free lunch in the world. Pepole must pay money for video converter. The video converter trial version limitation is another important reason for paying for it. 30-day free use and watermark are common limitations for video converters. Xlinksoft video converter, today I will show you, has a very different function limitation. Xlinksoft video converter trial version converts half of the video files which are less than 5 mintues, it can finish 5-minute convrsion if the video is more than 5 mintues,and the edit functions such as trim is not available. When you start to convert, there will be a dialog box with three buttons: "Register""Buy now" and "Order later ". You have to click "Order later " every time you press the "Start" button.

By the way, Xlinksoft video converter can convert video to JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF. You can get the full functions after buying it. And it never lets you down for its fast speed and high output quality. Generally, the confirmation email with a link for receipt and a link for license code will be sent to you a few minutes after your order is successfully processed. Please make sure your MTA permits the email from the domains of our company, SWREG or RegNow.

After you purchase the software successfully, you will receive registration information via Email within one working day. Download the software you have bought from our site and run it. Click the second button at the top of the interface and enter your User Name,Email and License Code in the dialogue box to finish the registration. If you have added the file you want to convert,just press the "Start"button and enter the required information. Now you can convert your videos and replay them on your iphone or ipod freely.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:27 PM
Default Merry Christmas, Video Converter Christmas special offer

Merry Christmas! Xlinksoft Studio gives you a really super-value gift for holidays. Buy our popular products and get the highest discount (50% price off).

Christmas page: Christmas special offer

For windows:

Xlinksoft Video Converter Platinum 40% off

Xlinksoft Blackberry Video Converter 45% off

Xlinksoft iPhone video Converter 45% off

Xlinksoft PSP video Converter 45% off

Xlinksoft ipod Converter 45% off

Xlinksoft picture encryption 40% off

Last edited by thankstom; 12-23-2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: This Is A Spam Infraction
Old 12-22-2009, 01:35 PM
Cool FOR SALE: 2008 TL Type S - BEST PRICE IN USA!

I have for sale a 2008 Acura TL Type S, 13600 miles and I need a non-negotiable $27800 for it. The car is in absolutely perfect condition, full factory warranty from Acura, accident free, perfect CARFAX report & autocheck report. Confirm for yourself, VIN: 19UUA76538A055625. The car is advertised on ebay, but I can not link to the listing as it would be against the forum policy. The same photos I have posted here are on ebay so you'll know it's mine. If you have any questions please give me a call, 732-822-4556.

I am located at 101 Industrial Ave., Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604

I can offer financing, pre-purchase inspection at an Acura dealership or 3rd party inspector of your choice, and shipping. If you are interested please give me a call... emails are for tire kickers.

Thanks for looking

Attached Thumbnails Which trailer hitch to but OEM or Third Party?-smallerimg_1387.jpg   Which trailer hitch to but OEM or Third Party?-smallerimg_1404.jpg   Which trailer hitch to but OEM or Third Party?-smallerimg_1433.jpg   Which trailer hitch to but OEM or Third Party?-smallerimg_1455.jpg   Which trailer hitch to but OEM or Third Party?-smallerimg_1445.jpg  

Old 12-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Administrator :
Thumbs down Hello New Member

Please post by the rules...as you can see...you did not , ther fore I took out your selling link...Not Allowed

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Which trailer hitch to but OEM or Third Party?-content_11901_prev.jpg  
Old 12-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Default Merry Christmas Video Converter Christmas special offer

Merry Christmas everyone........... well said Phil I have about 8 more hours of work then its family time for 10 days...... Yahoooooooooooooooo.