Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

FRP Bodykits

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Thumbs down FRP Bodykits

So im trying to order my hood from this company and after a we agreed on a price last week now they are trying to go up on the price. When i asked if they would have the hood in stock they said yea then thats when we made the deal. Well ive kept my part of the deal as i stated and they arent when asked to to speak to someone higher now they claim theres no supervisor to talk to in today. LOL guess my dealing with them are over with i found another company that sales the hood cheaper just waiting on contact back from them.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:21 AM
Administrator :

Alot of these companys are getting worst as the economy gets worst..Glad to see you in here..

More spammers in here then members..need you help to keep them cleaned up.

I banned 288 I.P. Address with over 690 posts..bet you didn't know that..did you?
And that was just in the last 3 days alone...Phewwww sore fingers.
Angelo

Old 09-17-2010, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by L3GDKANG/JDM-KA
So im trying to order my hood from this company and after a we agreed on a price last week now they are trying to go up on the price. When i asked if they would have the hood in stock they said yea then thats when we made the deal. Well ive kept my part of the deal as i stated and they arent when asked to to speak to someone higher now they claim theres no supervisor to talk to in today. LOL guess my dealing with them are over with i found another company that sales the hood cheaper just waiting on contact back from them.
If the response is very delay then go with other that suits you in your business.. if this is very profitable then wait till the supervisor responds to your request. hope you will do well

Old 09-17-2010, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
Alot of these companys are getting worst as the economy gets worst..Glad to see you in here..

More spammers in here then members..need you help to keep them cleaned up.

I banned 288 I.P. Address with over 690 posts..bet you didn't know that..did you?
And that was just in the last 3 days alone...Phewwww sore fingers.
Angelo
no i didnt know that ill be on it just been busy with the other 2 sites as well.