Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

Epic Thread part 2 Fresh Fail is Back

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 03:55 PM

<TT></TT></PRE><TT>He now stole OUR RACING MOVIES. You guys have to help me spread this just like we did last time to own his bitch as once and for all
ANd What he did this time is just beyond what any of us thought he would even have the ***** to do.

He Went on Race2ube and is under the pfrofile name GAGNSTAC280. Talk about being the most f#$# retard idiot on the Face of the Earth and. He Must have Went on My Cardomain profile and stole the Racing Video of Me Racing Mafiso CLS 55 From there. Just like he did last week from me and my friend Xavy's dyno pic and Cobra pic. He Saying that this was when he went to Cali and him and ANGLEA whent out for a couple of runs. And He DID the stealing of the pics again except now its our racing videos. And He must have gone on here and Stole one of the pics that I had posted when I was showing you guys the other pictures we had taken that same day. Which he was claiming that was at Angela's house and posted that pic as his Avatar. You have to go check this out right now. Thats F#$# Mother F%$%$ Piece OF TOOL **** you guys should just make profiles just fill up the comments.
Heres a Link to the page http://www.race2ube.com/index.php
And right now His is the First Movie under new Videos</TT></PRE>
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-41";
urchinTracker();
</>