Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

Do you want to say goodbye to back and neck pains?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 04:21 AM
Default Do you want to say goodbye to back and neck pains?

"I am positive there are a lot of people like me spending a lot of time sitting in front of a computer in a bad posture and this is the perfect equation for back and neck pains to arise.
I have been trying without any success to become a person that always stand and sit straight, if you belong to my category, you must feel admiration for this kind of human being.
If you are lazy ( because yes, dear reader, it is, we have to admit a matter of laziness ) and have problems getting rid of bad and unhealthy habits, the best solution I have found, is remedial massages in Adelaide.
I live in Glenelg, a beach-side suburb of the South Australian capital of Adelaide, in case you have never heard of it. If you have and live nearby and especially if you are looking for the most reliable option in terms of massage therapy in Adelaide, I undoubtedly recommend Dianne Bradey, a massage therapist in Somerton Park, Adelaide. She has been a massage therapist in Adelaide for over 16 years now, that led me to believe that I could feel confident relying on her massage skills to relieve me from my back and neck pains but I didn't really grasp how much pain I was in before giving in to her expert hands. I opted for the deep tissue massage in Adelaide, Dianne assessed my symptoms and anatomy, then used diagnostic techniques for the most effective massage.
Her expertise covers a broad range of massages and therapies, reflexology, hot stone massage, lymph drainage, myofascial release therapy, craniosacral therapy, polarity therapy, trigger point therapy, and remedial tissue massage in Adelaide as a whole have no more secrets for her.
That was the best decision I have made in a long time, she managed to make my life less painful, I felt like she freed me from my body. I can't really describe how good I felt not being conscious of the pain my body was in almost all the time. If you want to experience the same feeling, Dianne Bradey, the best remedial massage therapist in Adelaide ( in my humble opinion ) is the answer."