New Member Area New to Acura Forum? Stop in tell us about you...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:59 AM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
Hello All,

New to the forum. I have a 91 integra that I just purchased for $700.00. Awesome car!! Love it so far. I am just starting my project, it came with a CAI, coffee can exhaust which is getting removed in favor of a HKS exhaust, ecu chip, and short throw shifter. I am also about to put new bushings in all the suspension, and new Koni adjustable coilovers. This is all that I am doing to it for now. Eventually I want to upgrade my fuel system, and put a AEM fuel rail, and regulator on it. I am wanting to know who makes engine mounts and tranny mounts (aftermarket) that comes in a kit? The motor when you get on it hard shifts really bad. I am not sure if this is normal or not. I am just going to go ahead and replace all mounts so I am safe. Any help would be much help. I am also going to be changing the altanator this weekend. I just put new brakes on front and rear. It also has the slotted and cross drilled rotors on it already too. I think I got a good deal on the car as it runs really well. I couldn't believe the power the B18a1 has. I am a former 98 civicex owner (all stock on that model though), and much better motor wise on the Integ...look forward to talking with all of you...I am located in Ohio.

Jeremery
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-41";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 04-22-2008, 11:54 PM

these tegs do shift nice if the mounts and bushings are ok.

keep up on that transmission oil level...low oil can lead to dry sticky syncros resulting in transmission damage and a hard shift.

i know there are kits out there for that car keep looking for i dont rember how makes em.

also look into the bushing that the shifter support brace/trans mount, make sure its ok.

when the 1 in my gen 1 legend coupe died it was horrible to shift.

make sure to oil those threads on the adjustable shock height nuts. or use anti seize. 6 months from now when you deside its winter and 1 more inch of ground clearence would be nice...you will thank me.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Administrator :

Hello New Member from Ohio..Thanks for joining the forums..

WheelBrokerAng / Canton/Massillon [img]uploads/WheelBrokerAng/American-Flag_small.jpgag.gif[/img]