New Member Area New to Acura Forum? Stop in tell us about you...

New TL Type-S owner (or was)

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 01:25 PM

So about a week ago I went up to my dad and randomly asked him if he would co-sign a car if I paid for it. Amazingly, he said yes! At the time I had a Jeep Liberty (2007), and was in search of a car that I could fit in (im 6'5'') and that would drive nicely. My first focus was on an 07 330i, but was downright sickened by the interior. I then moved on to the g35, which had an amazing interior, but I wasn't too fond of the look of the car. A day later me and pops went by an Acura dealership and the TL (type-s in particular) really caught my eye- I KNEW that was THE car. It wasn't 5 minutes later and I was in it for a test drive. When we got on the road, the salesman toldme to give it some gas, so I did, and was AMAZED at the "go" of the car! I ended up getting it, and seriously could not beleive that I had a 2007 TL Type-S. Best part of all this? The previous owner was a ~65 year old lady who barely drove it, so it only have ~20k miles, and I easily considered it as good as factory new. I was in love; I got the sleek exterior of a bmw, and the interior that is "up to snuff" with Infiniti.

But I guess it was too good to be true..

<div style="text-align: center;">(cont. in appropriate subforum)</span>
</div>
ME: 18 years old, tall guy who just got into Acura's cars. I live in Memphis, TN. Attend University of Memphis and majoring in physics.

I'm here mainly to learn all the "bells-n-whistles" my car has to offer.

Old 10-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Administrator :

Thank You for joining the Forums...Glad to have you in here with us..</font>

WheelBrokerAng[img]smileys/smiley14.gif[/img]