Legend This long running platform offered buyers both a coupe and sedan with a combination of luxury and performance...

93 Acura Legend Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 06:28 AM

I have a 93 Acura Legend. I had my ex-husband steal my car, and once I got the car back now the radio is not working. The speakers and the radio is still in the car. The part that holds the cd changer and the cd changer was gone when I got it back. Now the radio will not cut on at all. I don't remember the code for the reset the radio either. I went to a salvage yard and got the container for the cd changer. I have installed it. Will my radio work w/o another cd changer in it. (I have the original Bose system in the car)How do I get my radio to start back working? Also I need a front bumper if any one has one.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:41 AM

sorry to hear that. if it dont cut on at all then theres a power source thats unplugged some how.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:48 AM

Where do I need to check for a power source that is unplugged? Is there a plug suppose to be plugged to the cd exchanger?

Old 03-06-2009, 07:02 AM

yse there is a plug that the changer plugs into but the deck will play with out it! try checking your fuses 1st! there 2 fuse boxes 1 under the dash drivers side and then the 1 under the hood by the battery. Also did he pull the deck out?

Old 03-06-2009, 08:51 AM

I really don't know if he pulled the deck out. I have checked the 1st fuse box and I can't get the fuse out of the 2nd box, so I will go to Autozone for them to check it for me and let you know the status...

Old 03-06-2009, 09:39 AM

ok keep me posted as im thinking its your backup radio fuse. under the hood.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:49 PM

I went to have my fuses checked and they are ok. AI took everything out of the trunk of my car, and went thru the switches to make sure everything is hooked up. Now when you press the cd changer numbers, it makes a noise. Does it need to be reset? I don't know the reset code. It was with the stuff he stole. Is it a way to get it? Or could it be something else. Also the antenna comes up and has been coming up.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:00 PM

did they check the fuse's under the dash as well? i shouldnt need to be reset the changer might be messed up.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:23 PM

They checked both under the hood and under the dash on the driver's side. The only time it went off before is when my battery went dead and I had to reset the code for the radio to work. There is one plug that is not hooked up but I don't see anything that would go to it, maybe the cd changer was hooked to it.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by cyntsacura
They checked both under the hood and under the dash on the driver's side. The only time it went off before is when my battery went dead and I had to reset the code for the radio to work. There is one plug that is not hooked up but I don't see anything that would go to it, maybe the cd changer was hooked to it.

is it orange color or blue color?

Quick Reply: 93 Acura Legend Coupe