General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

October is Fall National Car Car Month - Please Perform Inspection!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Arrow October is Fall National Car Car Month - Please Perform Inspection!

October is Fall National Car Care Month and I encourage everyone to take a walk around their vehicle and take a look at the common maintenance areas - many of which are quick, do-it-yourself (DIY) automotive maintenance items.

1. Tires: Check tire pressure, check treadwear, is it time for a rotation? Your correct tire pressures are listed right on the tires and on a sticker inside your driver door.

2. Bulbs: Check for any burnt-out bulbs - especially center/high brake lights (which seems to be an epidemic in the USA).

3. Fluids: Check all fluids under the hood. Most reservoirs have clear markings. Also check your oil change sticker to see if you're due.

4. Air Filters: Check your engine air filter and your cabin air filter. Replace if necessary. Yes - many vehicles have TWO filters which should be changed every 6-12 months depending on your driving habits and climate.

5. Windshield Wiper Blades: Inspect and replace your windshield wiper blades taking note that most should be replaced every 6-12 months.

Depending on your automotive maintenance skill level, there may be other things you should inspect/check/replace.

National Car Care Month serves as a reminder that vehicle maintenance leads to safer vehicles and safer roads as well as a more satisfying driving experience. Use this as a reminder to take a few minutes with your vehicle!

Jeff
President

Good Luck!!

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 10-22-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Non Paying Ads Not Allowed
Old 10-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Administrator :
Lightbulb Hello Jeff

I like your up and coming web site you put in here but I had to take it out.

Non paying ads are not allowed in any of our 50 web sites , BUT! The cost of placing ads on our pages is very low cost.

Try it out for a couple of months and you will see it works..

You can type your web addy as www dot 123 dot com (like This) and I will leave it in there, then it's not a direct link.

WheelBrokerAng

any other way is a reason to ban you...

Attached Thumbnails October is Fall National Car Car Month - Please Perform Inspection!-angelo-look-alike-enforcer.jpg