Acura  Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum

Acura Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/)
-   Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/canada-over-seas-elsewhere-41/)
-   -   Cr encyclopedia with Acura page (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/canada-over-seas-elsewhere-41/cr-encyclopedia-acura-page-6304/)

WheelBrokerAng 04-04-2010 09:24 AM

Happy easter to all our members

2 Attachment(s)
i'D LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU MEMBERS A Happy Easter

Thank all of you for being members in our forums...
Now Eat Turkey and enjoy :D

WheelBrokerAng..and Family :) :) :) :)

jhonny.drift 06-15-2012 07:40 PM

Cr encyclopedia with Acura page

photo, info, video

What did that mean.?

kubadude 07-31-2012 10:14 PM

I just bought a 02 acura tl its having tranny problems

the car is great but as soon as i heats up it dies by that i mean wont shift when the car is cold it shifts fine now the car sat for two day still drives fine but no reverse what would happen if i changed the tc or could it be an electrical proble:confused:

Codyion 08-23-2012 05:12 AM

It's good if you drive this Acura on a smooth road. Change the wheels of the car in between if you hear any noise. Sometimes wheels also causes tranny problems in between.

jg atl 08-23-2012 08:44 AM

How is the fluid level in the tranny? That is the first thing to check. How many miles on the car? Has the tranny fluid ever been changed? How about the filter? Those would be the next two suspect areas. After that, you are in for some serious repair work.

Transmission are the one weak area of these cars.

Maxweller 09-01-2012 02:23 AM

You should check for tranny features if you are buying an Acura car. Thanks for the posting. I will definitely keep these things in mind before buying this car. At least after buying this there will not any risk that you will be encountered with any problem.

Curtiss 09-15-2012 01:42 AM

How many KILOMETERS do you guys get ?

i get about 300-350km MAX ...

everytime i go to the pump I'm like... uhmm i'm gonna try to eco-drive ( never over 3k rpm ) as soon as i start the car i'm like **** that... rev the CAT... AHHHH ****ing annoying i wish i could get 500km out of a tank....

RL3.5 09-17-2012 03:42 PM

Steering column tilt motor

2000 RL 3.5. The steering wheel tilt motor seems to have gone out, but telescopic works. Been told by one Acura mechanic so far that he can't get one, but if he did he has to order the entire steering column at about $2700 not including labor. Does anyone know if there is another way? Getting just the motor? Or where to get a steering column? Or at least a way to force my tilt down until I can fix? It's stuck in the up position. Thnx.

RL3.5 09-17-2012 04:04 PM

Tilt steering

....OK, I think I found that there is not actually a tilt motor, but I did find a tilt and telescopic sensor. Does anyone know if that's all I need? Otherwise it looks like I may have to replace the column assembly. Any help with where to find cheap parts?

DirtbikeJohnny 09-19-2012 05:51 PM

New member ---I NEED HELP!

I am a new member searching for a solution for my 1994 Acura Vigor w/85k miles, auto trans.

Here's what happened...was driving and all of a sudden, it started to die, like it ran out of gas. I got it started and put fuel in the tank (it was low) and drove it home. Came out an hour later and the car started fine and ran for 15 minutes and died again and I could not get it started and I had to push it home.

So, I bought a fuel filter, replaced it and the car starts fine, also, I pulled apart the main relay & soldered all the tips in it. I took the EGR tube off and made sure it was clear. I even bought a fuel pressure regulator and it still has a huge hesitation over 1500rpm. I sprayed the throttle body w/carb/fuel injection cleaner. The car will start & idle fine, and slowly rev up, but while driving, under load if i go over 1500-1800 rpm, it bogs down & dies. There is no check engine light on. The fuel pressure is good too btw.

I am stumped :mad:...Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-DBJ-

shawnii11 09-23-2012 05:33 AM

recruitment consultant jobs

Recruitment consultant Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. Recruitment consultants attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. They screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to their clients. Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.

WheelBrokerAng 09-25-2012 02:32 PM

sORRY nEW mEMBER...

1 Attachment(s)
You didn't read the posting rules...there fore I am ruling this one to be trashed..

WheelBrokerAng :)

acura girl 09-26-2012 07:30 AM

inquiry

I just bought my 1998 acura el and there is a clunking noise in the front when i go over bumps i was wondering if anyone has an idea of what this could be?

Nranilanriy 09-27-2012 03:22 AM

I only get about 250-300 kms as after this i really get tired and out of tank just increasing my momentum day by day to cross my limit

Nathen 10-01-2012 10:00 AM

Turbo ready ?

Hey I have a 94 integra ls and was wonder what all I would hav e to do with the motor to get turbo ready so I don't tear it up by just adding in the turbo if the car can handle it

selfemployedmechanic 10-03-2012 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Nathen (Post 14598)
Hey I have a 94 integra ls and was wonder what all I would ha e to do with the motor to get turbo ready so I don't tear it up by just adding in the turbo if the car can handle it

Which engine do you have? Is it the 1.6 or the 1.8? The 1.8 is a B-series motor and is an almost bulletproof example of jap engineering at its best. However, it is not indestructible. How much boost are you planning on feeding to your engine?

This is all just my opinion, but if I were you, I would at the bare minimum take preventative steps to ensure that your motor will be able to handle the higher compression ratio. Think head gasket. Remove the cylinder head and have it decked and leveled. Do the same thing for the block. Install an aftermarket head gasket that can withstand greater cylinder pressures and more extreme temperatures. Install a set of ARP head bolts, too. These bolts are TTT (torque to turn), so you can actually reuse these head bolts safely, should you ever have the need to pull the head off again.

I would also seriously consider an upgraded metal radiator and a new high capacity water pump as well. These are all just my ideas. Good luck to you!

WheelBrokerAng 10-05-2012 12:17 PM

I moved this post to this correct forum..make sure you look where you post your questions..That noise coud be from any area under there..better have it looked at by a front end man so something don't fall off and wreck your car..

Nathen 10-07-2012 08:06 AM

I have The 1.8 dohc non vtec and I was planning on going with 8 or 10 pounds of boost. I was also wondering if I would have to upgrade the internals like crankshaft, rids and pistons, and Valves

Nathen 10-07-2012 08:10 AM

Might be choked up cat

WheelBrokerAng 10-07-2012 02:42 PM

Did you ever get your ride checked out like I suggested.?

SenaidaJackson 10-18-2012 09:47 PM

I was also wondering if I would have to upgrade the internals like crankshaft, rids and pistons, and Valves

WheelBrokerAng 10-19-2012 10:38 PM

Good post except for some of the people sneaking in their private sales links..Not allowed to do that members..

WallisXylia 11-06-2012 01:55 AM

That noise coud be from any area under there..better have it looked at by a front end man so something don't fall off and wreck your car..

---------------------------
Life Is Going on in Movies --- And going potty like this message with your ad spamm in here which I took out.. Which Exist at Everywhere.

add2477 11-10-2012 02:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just love your forum.Thanks for posting it.Poop'd De Pooped it have something that someone comeback again….there is a lot of useful information a person can get from here…Fad De Daddy Dang I must say,well done.A good forum with great discussion and a good users,which contribute in the forum

More Trash From You...

add2477 11-10-2012 03:04 AM

While this subject can be very touchy for most people my opinion is that there has to be a middle or common ground that we all can find.
do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!

WheelBrokerAng 11-11-2012 05:55 PM

Too much jibbersh in your post..Please don't put any more of it in the forums..

JamsHedpur 11-11-2012 07:33 PM

I will definitely keep these things in mind before buying this car. At least after buying this there will not any risk that you will be encountered with any problem.

LeandroRange 11-13-2012 02:54 AM

It's good if you drive this Acura on a smooth road. Change the wheels of the car in between if you hear any noise.

WallisXylia 11-16-2012 02:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
it is not indestructible. How much boost are you planning on feeding to your engine?

tHIS IS FROM YOUR ADMIN..NO MORE SALES AD LINKS IN YOUR POST'S OR YOUR GONE.:)

WallisXylia 11-16-2012 02:06 AM

Getting just the motor? Or where to get a steering column? Or at least a way to force my tilt down until I can fix? It's stuck in the up position. Thnx.

Nathen 11-16-2012 07:11 AM

Like 10 pounds

rajendersingh70 12-03-2012 05:27 AM

its nice to go through it but i dont know why its giving response very late and pages are also opening very late

lisakelly 12-11-2012 01:09 AM

Happy Easter to all.....

Easter is the demonstration of God
That life is essentially spiritual and timeless.
Lisa Kelly

WheelBrokerAng 12-13-2012 12:56 AM

Your right..Eat Turkey for Christmas also... :)

WheelBrokerAng 12-20-2012 12:44 PM

Merry christmas from us to you members

1 Attachment(s)
Click on the link below and enjoy, show your kiddies if you have any and turn up your speakers..

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/

Fletcherz 12-27-2012 02:47 AM

Best wishes too of easter and christmas maybe this festival brings all the happiness and prosperity in your life......

Fletcherz 12-28-2012 11:34 PM

i am a crazy driver i have crossed all the limits and is now moving for 400-450 km. that many times makes ,my caR SICK but it gives me an adventuros feeling.......

Costigan 12-29-2012 05:40 AM

Well thanks and same 2 u...

Fletcherz 12-30-2012 11:13 PM

hats off to you for sharing this link through this i recently downloaded the latest version of windows 8 app

WheelBrokerAng 01-01-2013 12:26 AM

Happy new years to you all out there :)

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng (Post 14893)
Click on the link below and enjoy, show your kiddies if you have any and turn up your speakers..

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/

To 2013..we hope for it to be a better year for all...