TL Acura's mid level luxury sedan puts the emphasis on creature comforts, without compromising class leading performance...

new TL on Monday

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 12:40 AM

After 2 months of research and shopping, I'm getting a 2007 TL from Acura of Glendale here in so. Cal.

Any hints as to what to expect driving this car ??

I'm pretty excited because this is the nicest car I have ever purchased (outside the 89 Miata). I got my first car in 1966.

Thanks

Mark

Old 04-18-2007, 05:19 PM

I had a new 06 Honda Accord V6 EX NAV. Loved it. I tradded it in on a new 06 Acura TL NAV. Big difference, don't listen to anybody saying its the same car. NO WAY!!! Everybody thinks I am NUTS, But I tradded in my 06 TL NAV for a new 07 TL Type-S. WOW is all I need to say! By the way, all 3 cars were automatics. I can't get a stick. Because it makes me drive CRAZY ALL THE TIME. I just can't keep myself from hole-shots and speed shifting. My first car when I was 17 was a 1971 Chevelle with an LT-1 and muncie M-22 trans. I was smoking the tires every day! You will love the TL. But I like more aggressive cars and don't mind a harder ride, so I got the Type-S. Many extras from the base TL. IMHO. Jeff D.[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]