Acura  Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum

Acura Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/)
-   RSX (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/rsx-18/)
-   -   your xtz(AKA-ASSHOLE) (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/rsx-18/your-xtz-aka-asshole-452/)

loversxman 06-15-2006 10:40 AM

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN? i DID BEAT A SRT-4 AT THE TRACK YWO WEEKS AGO WITH MY SLICKS AND WITH THE 4 MODS I HAVE.HE RAN A 13.9 AND I RAN A 13.6 I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK IM LIEING ABOUT IT. I HAVE NOT BEEN A BRICK TO YOU I TOLD YOU THAT WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER BEFOR. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PLACE YOU CAN GO AND TALK TO OTHER RSX OWNERS I GUESS THIS IS A PLACE FOR ASSHOLES (YOUR XTZ)! bUT AGAIN I HAVE CAMES,CATBACK,CUMPUTER AND COLDAIR INTAKE. SO WHO DOES NOT THINK I CAN BEAT A STOCK SRT-4 WITH THAT STUFF AND SLICKS?

your_xtc 06-15-2006 07:51 PM

listen man you have already proved to quite a few people that you have no idea what you are talking about. Put your time slip up and I might believe you. In case you don't know what that is, they give them out at the tracks. And it has reaction times, high speeds and times ran at different distances. If you cannot provide a time slip please shut the hell up. Your annoying.

Oh yeah what kind of chip do you have on your comp and what where the settings? Probably have no clue huh?Edited by: your_xtc

Patrick 06-16-2006 01:07 PM

if youre only running 13.9, i dont know why would would need slicks...srt4s will run those numbers right out of the box, but high 13s is still very impressive for an NA rsx.

loversxman 06-16-2006 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by your_xtc
hey fag why dont you come suck on my big black dick like your mommy did lasnight! LOLOL.The track i go to does not give out time slips there on thur night.And my ecu is from greddy and my catback is from borla and my cames are from hks and my intake is from k&n.So you SHUT THE HELL UP!YOU THINK YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT RSX BUT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ONE .SO GO HOME AND SUCK ON YOUR MOMMYS TIT YOU LITTE BITCH.

listen man you have already proved to quite a few people that you have no idea what you are talking about. Put your time slip up and I might believe you. In case you don't know what that is, they give them out at the tracks. And it has reaction times, high speeds and times ran at different distances. If you cannot provide a time slip please shut the hell up. Your annoying.

Oh yeah what kind of chip do you have on your comp and what where the settings? Probably have no clue huh?

your_xtc 06-19-2006 11:38 PM

where are you from?

loversxman 06-20-2006 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by your_xtc
where are you from?

Fl bitch.I live in orlando FL.Come here and look at my car and see how fast it is!

your_xtc 06-23-2006 10:50 AM

I dont need to. What I need is a timeslip, a dyno sheet. Put one of those up or even a video and I might believe.

d-man05 07-16-2007 12:54 AM

yea.. ive come across this joker before as well.. all he really cares about is if his car can stand up to an SRT... you have alot of issues with that car.. yknow.. i can almost garuntee you if you test drove an SRT youd like it better.. i did.. i was going to get a RSX too.. i test drove it and was pretty impressed.. but before buying i wanted to do another car with around the same specs.. i signed the papers for the car the minute after stepping out of the "neon" as you guys like to call it.

oh and Cali has some of the best 1/4 tracks in the world.. so ide suggest you back your beef and get some time slips up.. you seem to love to raise a stir about it.. but alot of poeple like proof of your greatness so to speak. the whole idea of running your car at the track is to get time slips...