Acura  Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum

Acura Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/)
-   Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-33/)
-   -   ** For Sale** New Muffler..High Quality (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-33/%2A%2A-sale%2A%2A-new-muffler-high-quality-3653/)

WheelBrokerAng 07-26-2009 11:31 PM

** For Sale** New Muffler..High Quality

2 Attachment(s)
For the price of $50.00 you can own either one of these 2 mufflers..same price.

Both units are made out of T-304 Stainless Steel and have an awesome sound..

By two of them..either one and I will also split the shipping with you...Buy 1 and you pay
the shipping yourself.

I have more than one of each unit...

WheelBrokerAng:)
click the pictures!

WheelBrokerAng 09-03-2009 12:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng (Post 9037)
For the price of $50.00 you can own either one of these 2 mufflers..same price.

Both units are made out of T-304 Stainless Steel and have an awesome sound..

By two of them..either one and I will also split the shipping with you...Buy 1 and you pay
the shipping yourself.

I have more than one of each unit... Here is another Muffler to ad to the sale..same price, same deal...It's a PT1014

WheelBrokerAng:)
click the pictures!

Now there are 3 mufflers to look at:

WheelBrokerAng 11-20-2009 08:17 PM

More ?

1 Attachment(s)
And now there are Four of those to look at and maybe BUY !:D

WheelBrokerAng 01-22-2010 12:04 PM

** New Deal For All Of You Members**

It seems as tho no one seems to have any money anymore, (Sold only one ) So i'm going to make a New Deal :) - Buy which ever one of those Mufflers you like and I will only Charge You $ 60.00 each and I will ship it or them for FREE....Yes FREE- shipping to mainland USA Only...

No Pay Pal...cost me money..Western Union Payment is the only way I will accept the deal..after all I'm going to pay the Shipping Charges to you...

E-mail me only on this deal and I will give you instructions..also the sizes of these mufflers..

WheelBrokerAng 05-31-2010 01:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And the offer still stands from the last post on these mufflers...:)

guati86 05-31-2010 09:14 AM

Hey whats up. I am thinking about buying one those mufflers for $60. Just send me the info on the sizes. And wich one do you think will sound better for a automatic. I just dont want it to sound like a ricer. Thats the last thing i want to do is kill my car. I live just outside Poughkeepsie NY. I actually lived in uniontown OH for 2 years so its not that far and the shipping should be cheap. Do you have a legend? Hope to hear from you soon.
Joe

WheelBrokerAng 07-28-2010 12:09 AM

This Deal Still Stands **

Originally Posted by guati86 (Post 10675)
Hey whats up. I am thinking about buying one those mufflers for $60. Just send me the info on the sizes. And wich one do you think will sound better for a automatic. I just dont want it to sound like a ricer. Thats the last thing i want to do is kill my car. I live just outside Poughkeepsie NY. I actually lived in uniontown OH for 2 years so its not that far and the shipping should be cheap. Do you have a legend? Hope to hear from you soon.
Joe

I'm still waiting for your e-mail on these mufflers..Where did you go to Member? :)

WheelBrokerAng 09-18-2010 01:47 PM

I guess he didn't really want one...how about you? :)

L3GDKANG/JDM-KA 09-18-2010 11:58 PM

hmm i may need a set of these

WheelBrokerAng 09-19-2010 01:20 AM

Good I'd love to Sell you a set Willie:)