Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

extra money for your ride

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 10:04 AM

I like many others I love cars. Most of us can’t afford to mod our car they way we would want to. Cars cost money and lots of it. Its an addiction. Well I thought I would share with you an easy way to make some money with only five bucks. Its called the "INTER NEED PROGRAM" This program has only three levels, not four, five or six, as in many other programs. It is very realistic and so fast . Because it is so easy, the response rate for the program is now as high as 50 %. You will receive your reward in about fourteen days. Just in time for next month's bills!!! What you need to do is to mail 20 copies of the program (not 200 or more as in other programs), perhaps to people who send you their programs. These are already believers (and this program is better and faster) or post it in 20 chat forums or message boards on the internet. Do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE RIGHT NOW! Just give one person $5. That's it! That's all! Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you should have seen at least $7,000, because so many people will respond, due to the low investment, speed, and huge income potential. We are presently at a 50% response rate! That's a $10,000 return. So let's all keep it going and help each other in these tough times. HERE ARE THE SIMPLE DETAILS! 1. Write your name on a blank sheet of paper, add your own address and this message: "Please add me to your list". Next fold it around a five-dollar bill and send this to the first name on the list. Only the #1 person on the list gets your name and a five-dollar gift in the first round. 2. Retype the list only, removing the first (#1) name from the list. Move the other two names up and add your name to the list in the third (#3) position. 3. Paste your newly typed list neatly over the old one and make 20 copies of this letter and send to 20 prospects or post 20 on the internet on message boards or chat forums. Well there is no more to do. It's so easy! One hour! That's it! Do it right away; don't mull it over. Your name will climb position at a Dizzying geometric rate. When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your gifts. The gifts will be sent to you by over 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself who are willing to invest $5 and one hour to receive $7,000 in cash. Your entire investment will be about $5 to $10, including the $5 gift you sent the first name on the list, envelopes, copies, and stamps. That's all! In return there will be a total of $7-10000 in your mailbox in $5 bills, in two weeks. Consider that! CAN I DO IT AGAIN, WHEN I N NEED? OF COURSE!! No mailing lists to buy and wait for. No further trips to the printer or copier. And now you can do it again over and over with your regular group of gifters. Why not? Each time you receive an MLM offer in the mail, respond with this letter! HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK, BUT REMEMBER ACT FAST AND GET MONEY FAST. COPY THE NAMES CAREFULLY AND SEND YOUR FIVE DOLLARS TO THE FIRST NAME ON THE LIST! 1- Mike Bunks 50 Rickmar Lane, Frazer P.A. 19355. 2-.Crystal Moss 807 south 7th st. Nederland, TX 77627 P.S. 3. Tom Dunleavy 300 2<SUP>nd</SUP> st blakely P.A. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!