Acura  Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum

Acura Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/new-member-area-9/)
-   -   General info (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/new-member-area-9/general-info-816/)

acurasalesguy 01-05-2007 11:34 AM

I am in sales @ Acura Columbus in Ohio. If I may be of any assistance to forum members let me know. Need a question answered ? let me know I can get with our 17 year master tech to help you out. Special pricing for forum members

Steve Ault.. steven_ault@rrohio.com

Dealer website www.acuracolmbus.com

WheelBrokerAng 01-08-2007 03:53 AM

Hi New member, that's a right nice thing your doin...these things are what makes a forum keep up to date and worth being in...

Thank You from all of us:

WheelBrokerAng [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

acurasalesguy 01-08-2007 09:49 AM

Thanks wheel broker.. Where are you from? Are there any Ohio people in here?

WheelBrokerAng 01-08-2007 02:37 PM

Im here in this computer of yours, Please let me out [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]

Seriously, I'm in Massillon, Ohio

Not to many Ohions in here , but between you and I , we will get more...

WheelBrokerAng [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

2003TL 01-09-2007 02:54 PM

Hi, I just bought a 2003 TL on Saturday and this morning on the way to work I started hearing some strange rattling noise, it appears to be coming from the passenger side. Can't make it out where or what it is. Any idea? Did you ever run into something like this before?

Thanks a lot

acurasalesguy 01-09-2007 06:59 PM

Thats really hard to say without hearing it, could be your heatshield however that shouldnt be on the left side rather in the middle and underneath. That one should go back to the dealer, I am sure it's nothing big though.

Congrats on the t.l. That is our hottest seller right now A lot of car for the money.

2003TL 01-10-2007 10:27 AM

Thanks for a quick answer. I have already started running into problems. First, wipers were terrible and I had hard time convincing dealership to change them for free because I just bought a certified car. Then this morning (keep in mind this is after I had new inserts put on) I needed windshield washer fluid and it wouldn't spray. Its cold outside but I drove it for 30 minutes to work and still not a drop will come out. There is plenty of fluid in the container. And audio controls on the wheel are messed up. I press volume down button, it goes up. I press volume up it changes track. Its all goofy. So many problems, haven't had a car for even a week yet.
Help please. I'm going to call dealerships today regardless and see whats the deal.

acurasalesguy 01-10-2007 01:26 PM

I don't know how I can help you... Where do you live? Sounds like your dealer did not do a good job in the certified check. I am not gonna say we never have problems however we would certainly take care of our client no questions asked..