Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here...

Question about lambo doors

Old 03-04-2008, 04:48 PM

</>Ok I have a question hopeing someone on here can help me answer.

First off I was searching the web about a month ago whenI came accross one of them " car sponsorship" websites www.carsponsorshipsonline.com any way. I own a 1997 Ford F150 pickup and my girlfriend owns a 2004 acura TL now Iput an applicationin for both of our cars (cost me 40dollars)

To my disbelief I was contacted by vertical doorsand they said I was awarded a sponsorship for the TL Great

anyway they sent me the hinges and a place to go get them installed at. my girlfriend was allright with it at first. Thenthe body ship place says they have to roll fenders and do some modifications that she doesn't agree too.

So we end up leaving the body shop because she didn't want her car "cut on"

so whatI need to know isif anyone has ever donelambo doors on their acura.This is a bolt on kit. I think the guy was confused thinking it was a universal kit as he said there would be welding involved.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appriciated as they have put a completion date they expect this done by. andI would like to ease her mind. I assured this company that I would meet there expectations I even bragged on myself. Now I am suppose to call them back and say I am sending back your item?

Thanks in advance! MADMIKE</>
< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>

< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-41";
urchinTracker();
</>Edited by: madmike74752