Acura  Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum

Acura Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/)
-   CL (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/cl-21/)
-   -   Acura CL type S please help (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/cl-21/acura-cl-type-s-please-help-5668/)

Paisa1117 04-13-2011 07:09 PM

Acura CL type S please help

hello im new to this i wonder if someone can help me i bought a 2001 cl type s, which i am fixing, today when i started the car and drove it for the first time, first i have the D light blinking meaning a tranny code, second under my battery right on the side of the tranny there is a plug unplugged not sure if its a solenoid and what plugs there? the car shifts good however it picks up very slowly like if the brake was on.... also right below or next to the throttle body i have a connector unplugged is kinda wide i have no idea where it goes can some one please help me with this?? thank you!
Oscar my email is paisa1117@hotmail.com

chisling67 04-20-2011 03:41 PM

It must have been plugged within the battery or just close to it. why don't you contact a technician which is the best option.

will19 04-30-2011 06:11 AM

I agree with him that you should consult a technician.welcome to the site.

WheelBrokerAng 05-09-2011 01:01 PM

Seems like we all have the same suggestion on this post of yours..Good luck!

CoachFactory 05-10-2011 03:54 AM

I agree with him too

I agree with him too

Originally Posted by will19 (Post 13092)
I agree with him that you should consult a technician.welcome to the site.

Paisa1117 05-10-2011 04:11 PM

Thanks to all for the reply, i finally figured it out let me share this info, well i was missing a piece of harness that goes connected to that sensor i said was under the battery and on the side of the tranny, actually it had another sendor below that one, so i got the piece of harness, which went from there to a plug around the throttle body and connected everything the tranny works well, i believe it was called the tranny harness

getcoach 06-01-2011 09:41 PM

[quote=Paisa1117;12986]hello im new to this i wonder if someone can help me i bought a 2001 cl type s, which i am fixing, today when i started the car and drove it for the first time, first i have the D light blinking meaning a tranny code, second under my battery right on the side of the tranny there is a plug unplugged not sure if its a solenoid and what plugs there? the car shifts good however it picks up very slowly like if the brake was

janrey10 06-01-2011 10:14 PM

Anybody can help?

I bought a 2001 cl type s, which i am fixing, today when i started the car and drove it for the first time, first i have the D light blinking meaning a tranny code, second under my battery right on the side of the tranny there is a plug unplugged not sure if its a solenoid and what plugs there?

Multiple Cars Guy 06-13-2011 10:33 AM

Definitely bring it to a technician, that problem sounds too complicated for a self fix.