Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here...

ADD VIDEO TO YOUR NAVIGATION FOR $700

Old 04-27-2004, 01:25 AM

Hi Guys,

I would like to introduce myself. I am a car audio professional in the NYC region.

We carry all the top quality brands such as Pioneer, Eclipse, Blaupunkt, MTX, MB Quart, Kicker, Viper, Directed, Audiovox and many others.

We are best known for our custom Video/Audio installations.

I have joined a forum to try to assist fellow car owners. I am very busy, but I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Also, if anyone is having trouble finding a product in their area let me know and I will try to assist.

If you ever need a price on an item that we may carry, please contact me via email.

Nice to be aboard and I am here to help.

We currently specialize in FACTORY NAVIGATION TO VIDEO CONVERSIONS.

Anyone want to add a video to a factoryAcura navigation system. I do that for $700 installed. So you can enjoy both navigation and video on the same screen.
whats included:

1 Navigation to Video module
2 Sound thru the speakers (fm modulator or aux inputs)
3 DVD player

Also a back-up camera or a video switcher can be added.

no dvd player deduct $200. Thats if you have your own dvd palyer or want to use ps2 or xbox as a video source.

If you have more questions PM or E-mail me vsokolov@hotmail.com Edited by: vsokolov

Old 03-10-2005, 07:36 PM

HI
All RGB units $200. NO GROUP BUY NEEDED.
My name is Dominic from TVandNav2go.com. TVandNav2go.com specializes in converting your OEM navigation system screen to a full blown multimedia station capable of playing DVD's , Satellite, or TV while retaining all your OEM navigation system features. Save money by retaining your factory equipment and maximizing usage. You will love our product. I can give you the best RGB unit on the market today. Our new units have 2 inputs 1 for DVD and 1 for backup camera. The unit will automatically switch to backup camera when the car is put in reverse. 100% solid state no relays, metal case, 1 year warranty. ALL RGB MODS THAT WORK ON 99% OF ALL CARS WILL COST FORUM MEMBERS $200 (except BMW and MB) NO GROUP BUY NEEDED. I also carry units for the MB, BMW 5 and 6 Series. I also carry OEM BMW TV-Tuners with video in motion. I will beat anyones advertised price on any unit, with a better quality product. Our RGB units will work on any car.

[img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]TVandNAV2go.com / P&L Electronics has been serving the community for over 35 years. We are located in the heart of Brooklyn at 7718 Flatland Ave between E77 and E78 Street.

We carry a complete line of Audio and Video equipment and specializes in seamless factory up-grades for Navigation-equipped vehicles. This upgrade allows your current Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen to be converted into a mobile theater system, rear camera monitor, or personal computer screen. We currently offer seamless video integration modules for Acura, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Hummer, Infinity, Jaguar, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini-Cooper, Nissan, Porsche, Range Rover and many more. We also offer OEM (factory) TV Tuner kits capable of local TV Reception and external A/V inputs for DVD players etc.

Feel free to call me at 718-763-7367 or visit us at www.TVandNav2Go.com or email us at sales@navwithtv.com. We Will beat any price on any RGB unit!!! [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]