Acura  Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum

Acura Forums - Acura Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/)
-   AF Help & Suggestion Center (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/af-help-suggestion-center-12/)
-   -   Why no section for the EL (Canada) and the CSX? (https://www.acuraforums.com/forum/af-help-suggestion-center-12/why-no-section-el-canada-csx-3445/)

babzog 05-08-2009 04:13 PM

Why no section for the EL (Canada) and the CSX?

These were (and are, in the case of the current CSX) plentiful and popular cars... can a section be created for them?

L3GDKANG/JDM-KA 05-08-2009 04:30 PM

the EL isnt sold in the USA that might be 1 reason why.

babzog 05-09-2009 12:45 AM

Is this a USA only forum?

L3GDKANG/JDM-KA 05-09-2009 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by babzog (Post 8693)
Is this a USA only forum?

no its not but we couldnt be of much help as there not much known about the EL.

babzog 05-09-2009 08:35 PM

Well, far be it from me to tell you how to run your site. I think you might find others will come over time if the forums are there, but I know for sure they won't (come) if they're not there.

Offered as a suggestion only.

Cheers!

L3GDKANG/JDM-KA 05-10-2009 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by babzog (Post 8695)
Well, far be it from me to tell you how to run your site. I think you might find others will come over time if the forums are there, but I know for sure they won't (come) if they're not there.

Offered as a suggestion only.

Cheers!

i understand what your saying but we dont have much info on the EL as there no EL's sold in our country. Thats just like trying to get a section on Cosmo's there arent in the states not enough info on the cars to even get parts for it.

babzog 05-12-2009 11:59 PM

So, this is a USA only site then, since info on cars not sold in the USA will not be added. That's alright if that's how you want to run the show. It's too bad though, since there's a pile of 'em just over your northern border and there's probably a bunch of folks who would bring that info if there were a place to put it.

As always, offered only as a suggestion. Good luck with the site.

L3GDKANG/JDM-KA 05-13-2009 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by babzog (Post 8715)
So, this is a USA only site then, since info on cars not sold in the USA will not be added. That's alright if that's how you want to run the show. It's too bad though, since there's a pile of 'em just over your northern border and there's probably a bunch of folks who would bring that info if there were a place to put it.

As always, offered only as a suggestion. Good luck with the site.

i dont care how upset you get but this isnt our call. you can always start your own EL site. now i understand your passin ive had the same problem with other site but with that said.

WheelBrokerAng 05-14-2009 04:47 PM

Hi Member...

Yes start your forum up above and we shall come up..cause we are ready...