TL Acura's mid level luxury sedan puts the emphasis on creature comforts, without compromising class leading performance...

TL Inquiry

Old 10-13-2010, 08:28 AM
MED
Default TL Inquiry

Hi everyone,

My name is Mike and I'm a newbie here. I have been seriously considering buying a new TL in the near future and was hoping to get some feedback. I was wondering if owners of the current model could respond to some of the following questions:

1. Does the TL exhibit any squeak or rattle problems? (I'm hyper-sensitive to those!)
2. Is the transmission smooth-shifting?
3. Is the car quiet (road noise and engine noise)?
4. How would you describe the smoothness of the ride? (I'm interested in the AWD version and/or the 18 in. wheel upgrade, but how does that affect the ride?)
5. Do Acura service departments operate by insisting that unless they can replicate the problem, it doesn't exist? I have a Hyundai now and that's Hyundai's MO.

Again, I'd love the AWD model, but my budget might limit me to the 2WD instead, or maybe a TSX (I have a thread on that one, too). What are some of the disadvantages to the AWD TL?

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the barrage of questions!

Mike

Old 10-18-2010, 11:16 AM
Administrator :

Questions are good New Member..all we have to do is wait for someone to come in with a New TL for them to answer..Thanks For Posting...

Old 08-24-2016, 08:47 PM

2013 tl is as smooth as silk. I love it. no sh awd just 280 3.5 front wheel drive and is wonderful. the speed, how solid, good looking, luxury, classy is all there. I use it for my real estate and when I drive up my clients notice it and it shows success. so far so good. I'm still learning things about it.