TL Acura's mid level luxury sedan puts the emphasis on creature comforts, without compromising class leading performance...

thinking about a new S type

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 09:02 PM

I am new to this forum. I am thinking about a new 2007 TL S type. I am comparing it to the Lexis IS350. Can you guys help me out? I am favoring the TL because I think it's a better value for the price.

< =""><!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->
</>

Old 03-16-2007, 02:25 PM

I just recently purchased an 04 TL and I love it...but it is going to come down to where you live? I think the IS350 is all wheel drive while the TL is front....if you live in an area where there isnt much snow go with the TL without a doubt....it is a badass car...but if you have snow in your area get the IS cause the IS is badass too

Old 04-06-2007, 12:27 PM

Hi Steves

I am also new to this forum. I just purchased a 2007 TL-S. I have it less than a week and I absolutly love it. I test drove the IS-350. It is also a beautiful car. Which one you pick will depend on what is important to you.

I am a pretty big guy (6' - 300lbs). I am very comfortable in the TL but I felt a little cramped in the IS-350. Also if you carry people in the back seat frequently, the TL is much more comfortable back there.

The IS-350 is only available in RWD. While this is good for performance/handling. I live in NY and wouldn't want to get stuck in a snowstorm with RWD. (I had a mustang GT, so I have had some experience in this area).

I agree with you that the TL-S is probably the best "bang for your buck". I really like the fact that everything is included and all I had to do was pick the color.

Good luck on whichever car you choose, they are both great.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by steves
I am new to this forum. I am thinking about a new 2007 TL S type. I am comparing it to the Lexis IS350. Can you guys help me out? I am favoring the TL because I think it's a better value for the price.

&lt; =""&gt;<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//--> </>
Big difference between TL-S and IS350. One is FWD and one is RWD. A whole diff world

Old 04-08-2007, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by camporeale

Hi Steves

I am also new to this forum. I just purchased a 2007 TL-S. I have it less than a week and I absolutly love it. I test drove the IS-350. It is also a beautiful car. Which one you pick will depend on what is important to you.

I am a pretty big guy (6' - 300lbs). I am very comfortable in the TL but I felt a little cramped in the IS-350. Also if you carry people in the back seat frequently, the TL is much more comfortable back there.

The IS-350 is only available in RWD. While this is good for performance/handling. I live in NY and wouldn't want to get stuck in a snowstorm with RWD. (I had a mustang GT, so I have had some experience in this area).

I agree with you that the TL-S is probably the best "bang for your buck". I really like the fact that everything is included and all I had to do was pick the color.

Good luck on whichever car you choose, they are both great.
I agree 100%. I have a new 2007 TL-S and the interior is much more comfy to me. I had a Firebird WS-6 and it sucked north of Chicago. I would of considered the Lexus IS 350 if it was AWD and the price wasn't so steep. My TL-S is LOADED and a blast to drive.