Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here...

Connect iPod to the car audio

Old 03-05-2014, 04:30 AM
Default Connect iPod to the car audio

Does anyone know a good adapter for listening to songs from Apple devices in the car? I know that there are special car adapters for this. Can you recommend any? I was searching and the best reviews for connecting mobie devices has car adapter AUX Link. But before buying it I'd like to get some more information...Is someone using it? What's your opinion? Any other solutions?

Old 03-05-2014, 06:01 AM

I purchased AUX Link almost two years ago. Totally satisfied. High quality sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was purchasing here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery free worldwide delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a hands-free car kit. Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car radio. Highly recommended.

Old 03-05-2014, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by Samtech1
I purchased AUX Link almost two years ago. Totally satisfied. High quality sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was purchasing here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery free worldwide delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a hands-free car kit. Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car radio. Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free car kit...Is it worth it?

Old 03-05-2014, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Alex1981
Thanks a lot! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free car kit...Is it worth it?
I believe it's absolutely worth it. It's a good substitution for a separate hands-free kit. Thus with this AUX Link you get adapter, charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Three devices in one.

Old 03-20-2014, 02:32 PM

Guys, just wanted to share my personal experience. Finally decided to buy AUX Link. I was trying to find the best deal and it's really cheaper to buy it at the official online shop AUX Car Kits. It was delivered in just five days. At first I decided to try to install it myself, but experiences some troubles taking out the OEM head unit. So in the end I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took just 10 minutes. So far totally contempted with the purchase.

Advantages:

- high quality sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a car hands-free kit
- music control with steering wheel buttons and buttons on the car stereo (very convenient)
- suitable for all music formats
- compatible with my iOS devices, but there is also a plug for other mobile devices
- delivery is free and fast
- takes very little space and almost invisible
- now I can listen to all my favourite songs without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- relatively expensive as I also bought additional Bluetooth dongle
- could't easily extract the car stereo so had to go to auto workshop

But taking everything into account, I guess it's a good price-quality ratio. So from my point of view it's worth it.