Integra The car that brought the Acura name to the foreground of the sport tuner market...

96 Integra

Old 08-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Default 96 Integra

hey guys, i'm new to the forum and new to cars in general. my cousin left me his 96 integra and it seems like everything is running well, but i wanted to see what i should do to hook it up and make it extra awesome!!!

Old 08-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Going To Be A Moderator Soon !

Hey man,

Congrats on the purchase! The 1996 model year Integra is arguably one of the finest Besides ensuring that all of the major routine maintenance jobs have been performed (water pump, timing belt, tires, brakes, etc), you can "fix up" our Integra with a variety of after market performance parts that satisfy your individual goals for your car.

What are your performance goals for your Integra? Do you want to focus on aesthetics and make it a showroom queen? Or are you interested in transforming it into a track day terror?

Old 09-05-2011, 08:41 PM

thanks! I'm loving the car so far. I'm not looking to race it or anything like that but I do want to make sure it runs to it's fun potential and get most I can out of it

Old 10-10-2012, 03:31 AM

Or are you interested in transforming it into a track day terror?

Old 10-10-2012, 07:49 PM

I don't really plan on racing it, but I would like to make it so I'm using it to it's top potential and be able to race it if I want to. Someone was telling me about getting a h22 motor and a cold air intake

Old 10-10-2012, 07:58 PM

Also, what is the difference between a short ram and cold air intake? What is the benefit.of each

Search this Thread