Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

Do you feel desperately helpless facing a hot water leaks ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 08:53 PM
Thumbs up Do you feel desperately helpless facing a hot water leaks ?

In our modern world only a tiny percentage of us are experts, yes, that is the case even in the Northern Beaches, when it comes to plumbing repairs that is why a plumber comes very handy when we face a hot water leaks, blocked toilets, blocked drains or a gas leak in the Northern Beaches, nevertheless we all have heard stories of people being taken advantage of by dishonest plumbers. Thus, how do we find a professional, efficient and reliable plumber ?
If you are looking for the best plumbers for your general plumbing repairs in the Northern Beaches, North Shore areas, I did the annoying work for you, scrolling websites to websites and I can definitely say that I have found my precious. Super Plumbers.
They got me hooked with their mission statement :
“We love what we do, we believe our clients time and money is precious. As professionals in the industry we meet all competitors with integrity working towards the same goal of providing clients with the best affordable solutions. Finding the right plumber we understand that first impressions count.”
The statement made me feel at ease so I decided to give them a call to get a quote, Ian, gave me a very detailed and concise quote and was happy to answer any questions that I had. He sent one of his highly trained plumber and my hot water leaks is now an ancient story and the bill came with no surprises.
I can now blindly recommend Super Plumbers for your general plumbing repairs but also for
guttering and downpipes, toilet repairs and service, sewer pipe repairs and service, gas appliance
installation and repairs ( such as gas heater repairs, gas stove repairs, gas installation prompt
emergency, gas plumbing and leak detection ), kitchen repairs and bathroom repairs in the Northern
Beaches, North Shore areas, you can be ensured that you are in the right hands trusting them with
any of these jobs.