Legend This long running platform offered buyers both a coupe and sedan with a combination of luxury and performance...

I need some help here

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 04:14 AM
Question I need some help here

I just got a 95 Acura Legend 4 door type 1 from my dad and a few years ago he had done some work to it, from what he told me he had cleaned out the EGR valve and some other stuff but he doesn't think he took off the intake when he did that. So now I have an Oil Leak and it seems to be coming from the back side of the intake. So if there is any help that the good people on here could be kind enough to offer I would gladly accept it. Also if you need any more info about the problem with the car I can take a video of the car while its running and put it up on here. Also I had another problem today as well with the car with no one outside and the car being completely unlocked the car alarm just went off for no reason at all has anyone had this happen before and if you have do you know or remember what the issue was with it?
I look forward to hearing about anything that could make this car be back on the road once again and to help keep it there from all of you.