Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states...? Everywhere else post here...

Cr encyclopedia with Acura page

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 05:33 AM
Default recruitment consultant jobs

Recruitment consultant Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. Recruitment consultants attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. They screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to their clients. Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Administrator :
Thumbs down sORRY nEW mEMBER...

You didn't read the posting rules...there fore I am ruling this one to be trashed..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Cr encyclopedia with Acura page-garbagepost.jpg  
Old 09-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Cool inquiry

I just bought my 1998 acura el and there is a clunking noise in the front when i go over bumps i was wondering if anyone has an idea of what this could be?

Old 09-27-2012, 03:22 AM

I only get about 250-300 kms as after this i really get tired and out of tank just increasing my momentum day by day to cross my limit

Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Default Turbo ready ?

Hey I have a 94 integra ls and was wonder what all I would hav e to do with the motor to get turbo ready so I don't tear it up by just adding in the turbo if the car can handle it

Old 10-03-2012, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Nathen
Hey I have a 94 integra ls and was wonder what all I would ha e to do with the motor to get turbo ready so I don't tear it up by just adding in the turbo if the car can handle it
Which engine do you have? Is it the 1.6 or the 1.8? The 1.8 is a B-series motor and is an almost bulletproof example of jap engineering at its best. However, it is not indestructible. How much boost are you planning on feeding to your engine?

This is all just my opinion, but if I were you, I would at the bare minimum take preventative steps to ensure that your motor will be able to handle the higher compression ratio. Think head gasket. Remove the cylinder head and have it decked and leveled. Do the same thing for the block. Install an aftermarket head gasket that can withstand greater cylinder pressures and more extreme temperatures. Install a set of ARP head bolts, too. These bolts are TTT (torque to turn), so you can actually reuse these head bolts safely, should you ever have the need to pull the head off again.

I would also seriously consider an upgraded metal radiator and a new high capacity water pump as well. These are all just my ideas. Good luck to you!

Old 10-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Administrator :

I moved this post to this correct forum..make sure you look where you post your questions..That noise coud be from any area under there..better have it looked at by a front end man so something don't fall off and wreck your car..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 10-07-2012, 08:06 AM

I have The 1.8 dohc non vtec and I was planning on going with 8 or 10 pounds of boost. I was also wondering if I would have to upgrade the internals like crankshaft, rids and pistons, and Valves

Old 10-07-2012, 08:10 AM

Might be choked up cat

Old 10-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Administrator :

Did you ever get your ride checked out like I suggested.?

Quick Reply: Cr encyclopedia with Acura page